Jean-Yves Lefort wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:16:03 -0600
"Curtis L. Olson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a 2d panel question.

I want to make an annunciator light for a 2d panel. But, I don't want it to have any of the default panel illumination at night. I want it to be dark when the light is off, and lit when the light is on. But at night, the default panel illumination makes it difficult to see if the light is on or off. Is there a way to do accomplish this with the 2d panels?

http://javky.rozhled.cz/jprojdwn.php?id=fgfsl410/l410-0.9.9-src-v4.0.tar.gz

Search for "JVK" in src/Cockpit/panel*

PS: what about merging the modifications contained in that tarball?

Yes, merging is still on the todo list. I was waiting for Jon to merge the JSBSim changes into the main JSBSim branch, then integrate that with FlightGear. I believe that is now done (?) although the l410 might still be using the old config file format?

In terms of expressing wishes, it would be great if developers that want/need to make changes to the code work with the core developers to get their changes in early. It's much harder for us to have a huge set of changes dropped on us all at once. It becomes nearly impossible to evaluate and test and apply any kind of sanity check to the changes if there are too many of them covering too wide of a scope.

Regards,

Curt.