* Roberto Inzerillo -- Thursday 23 February 2006 17:26:
> Am I saying something correct here or am I totally away from reality?

Everything correct. (And *-norm properties *are* supposed to deliver
values ranging from 0 to 1.)

> Well, e.g. the statement "The offset is applied before the factor" [...]

Eeew ... indeed. That's written in the "rotate" animation and is
wrong, even for "rotate":

  _position_deg = _prop->getDoubleValue() * _factor + _offset_deg;

There you see why animation.[ch]xx is one of my information sources.
I'll fix that in the documentation.

m.