Hi all,
         I've just tested the mk-viii instrument on the 737-300 and it works
great.
I have the files required for addition to the FG cvs and it compiles fine.
All thanks have to go to Jean-Yves Lefort for this excellent bit of coding.

Email me and i'll send the files for you to test.

This has to be added to the cvs as it can be used in any aircraft.

You get vocal warnings for bank angles to too low / terrain warnings etc and
pull up.

I'll put together a doc on how to implement it into aircraft shortly.

Regards,
Justin Smithies