Stefan Seifert writes

Innis Cunningham wrote:
Maybe all the people who are working on the 737 need to get
together and work out who is going to do what.You have as it
would appear done a lot of the 737 electrical system I also know
that Justin Smithies is working on the same system.I am working
on the 3D cockpit which is about 20% finished.It would be a shame
to have people duplicating the same systems for the 737 not to mention
the mess that might occur it different version of the same system are
submited for inclusion.
So maybe if you email me off list and we can sort out what is to be done.

We could on the other hand simply use this mailing list. That's what a development list is for.

Yes we could.

I'd like to ask: is there some development version of the 737 available? I'm tempted to fix some animations that were in the old model, but if I had to guess, I'd say they are already done and I'd hate to waste the effort.

As the 737 model has recently been replaced which version are you talking
about if it is the one currently in the package, 737-300, then I guess the
development package is what you see.What exact animation/animations
do you think need fixing.

Nine

Cheers
Innis