There is also an existing bug tracker over at
which has been there for several years already;
at one point when I looked for a place to write down
the bugs that bother me but which I am not planning to
work on in the nearest future, I began putting them
into it. Also, I went over whatever older bugs that were
there which I could re-test and removed whatever was
obsolete, as well as annotated whatever was still pertinent
in this way or that. I was hoping that maybe other
folks will join me using the same bug database,
but noone seemed to need it, except for me.

Personally, I am no big fan of the sf tracker, so
I don't have a problem switching over to another database
elsewhere. However, we should retain the current bug reports
off the sf.net tracker db if we do so.

V.