Just a quick question.

I am currently building a diy 737-300 cockpit , and i am going to link all the
real switches / lights etc to a pc that will read / write directly from the
FG prop tree based on values there.
So i take it the way this project is going that there will be switches and
inditcators + various variables in the FG prop tree eventually for every
instrument / electrical system.

Justin Smithies