So Markus agree's too , Can we start commiting code to the 737-300 cvs , as
long as it leaves the current files operational please ?
Anybody else that has developed code or panels etc for this model should
commit it to cvs too but make sure the model still works.
All this extra stuff can be tied in later once tested by all on the 737-300
team.

Regards,
Justin Smithies