On Sat, 11 Mar 2006, Dave Perry wrote:

> Are you able to access any of the March activity on the flightgear
> list.sourceforge.net site?  I see no posts after 2/27 at sourceforge.

This is a known issue. I've pinged the sf.net team at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1446638&group_id=1&atid=200001
and they answered with a canned response that this is already on their
status page, and being worked on. The question remains whether the posts
since Feb 27 are still accumulated somewhere at sourceforge, or not,
i.e., whether the messages posted meanwhile will eventually all get
archived, or get lost.

V.