On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 19:19:19 +0100
Melchior FRANZ wrote:

> * Melchior FRANZ -- Thursday 09 March 2006 19:43:
> > (A) tower.cxx/AI
>
> Probably not yet fixed, but it has become *very* rare. I'll keep Olaf
> informed next time it happens.

I think it still happens to me on about one out of every 20
approaches or so.  Happened to me night before last.

Re: the puInit plib issue -- I need to recomple all the libraries with
-g (FG was, but not plib/sg/etc.) to be able to provide some useful
information.  That'll probably happen on Sunday.

It's not a crash, but one other "bug" I've remembered that'd be good
to address before any 1.0 release is the ability to raise the gear
on the ground, causing the plane to flop on its belly onto the ground
if it's yasim, or fall through the ground if its jsbsim, and requiring
a restart.

-c

                (remove "snip-me." to email)