--- Melchior FRANZ wrote:

> * Melchior FRANZ -- Thursday 23 March 2006 13:40:
> > * Melchior FRANZ -- Thursday 23 March 2006 12:42:
> > > There are apparently two reasons:
> > > (a) the concorde doesn't work with jsbsim 2.0 yet, and aborts
> > > (b) this crashes fgfs (but why?)
> >
> > One could assume that it's because FDM/JSBSim.[ch]xx uses a lot of
> > unguarded pointers to SGPropertyNode-s [...]
>
> Fixed.
>
> And right that was the cause! Storage of a node pointer as
> SGPropertyNode* instead of SGPropertyNode_ptr -- not in the
> JSBSim code, but the panel code. It's just a question of time,
> though, until the same bug in JSBSim bites us in the ass in
> the same way. Please fix. (see attachment)

Thanks for the quick fix.

I copied over the aircraft and engine xml files from the JSBSim CVS, but
FG is still aborting - see below. Looks like some mismatch in the
JSBSim/FG interface, so I think I'll leave it for others with more
knowledge.

-Stuart

      No GAIN specified (default: 1.0)
      INPUT: battery
      GAIN: 1.0000
      OUTPUT: battery

  Unable to process property: /systems/electrical/suppliers/engine

  Invalid output property name in flight control definition