--- Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> The airports list is barely usable: there are so many entries
> in it that you don't easily find anything. And the slider resolution
> is much too high for finding an entry with it alone. Move it
> just one pixel, and you jumped over oodles of airports. The arrow
> buttons have no repeat function, so they are of limited help, too.
> I've now hacked the airports widget to allow filtered lists:
>
>   http://members.aon.at/mfranz/airports.jpg  [30 kB]
>
> m.

That's a great improvement. It makes the airport list way more useful.
While filters by area would be nice, just allowing users to search for
their local airport is going to make things much easier for newbies.

BTW, I have a text file with the mapping from ICAO prefixes to country
names that I wrote a while ago for a mission generator project if you want
it. Might save you some time if you're thinking of enhancing it further.

-Stuart