Hi All,

I was doing a bit of testing last night for the 0.9.10 release. When
running the "Straight In Landing" tutorial on c172p, a number of the
instructions are not displayed. Specifically the "Let down your final set
of flaps..." and "Reduce engine to idle...".

I didn't have time last night to find source of the bug, but I did find
that /sim/messages/copilot property is being set correctly.

My only thought is that those instructions consist of quite long single
lines of text, and this might be too long for the label being set in
screen.nas. However, I'm sure this was working previously, which suggests
it's something else.

Obviously I'd like to fix this before the 0.9.10 release, but I'm not sure
how much time I'll have available, so any thoughts/help would be
appreciated.

-Stuart