On Wednesday 29 March 2006 23:15, Michal Fabik wrote:
> > traffic files. Could you
> > describe the 737 that you see buried on the taxiway:
> > Is it a united airlines
> > 737 or a southwest one. If united airlines, its
> > probably a traffic manager
> > generated aircraft that is just waiting for
> > departure (with some ground
> > elevation problems).
> >

> It's a United Airlines one but it seem so sit there
> for a pretty long time - doesn't seem to be about to
> depart anywhere

Okay, that shows that the AI models system works on your system, and that the
traffic manager does so too. UAL 737 waits for it's scheduled departure,
which may indeed take quite some time.

I've just checked in the ground network description for KSFO, so once the 737
starts taxiing, it should follow the taxiways to the active runway. I also
made a quick n dirty height estimate, so that the aircraft shouldn't be half
buried anymore.

This does leave me a bit puzzled why you do see the traffic manager generated
737, but not the one from the aircraft demo. (Watch carefully, it immediately
takes off from the parallel runway after program start).

Cheers,
Durk