Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen schrieb:

Go right ahead, I suppose you find my address from my e-mails?. May I at the same time make a feature request for your application. I haven't tested it yet, but I know TerraSync compiles under Cygwin, and that Cygwin provides rsync, so perhaps you could include options for automatically use TerraSync if it is available?

Frank Olaf,

1. sure I have, it was just a question of etiquette to ask you :-)

2. as you will see, FGTools is only a simple toolbox and mirrors my personal needs and my growing knowledge about FlightGears structures. It was never aimed to the public and I give it away to share with other users what I have and what works really good for me. I have absolutely no experience with Terrasync and I am very sure I will not in the future. So I am very sorry that this never will be a feature of FGTools.

Thank you for your interest as well for FGTools as for FlightGear!
Regards
Georg EDDW