On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 17:58 +0100, Justin Smithies wrote:
> is it possible to make the weather check for updates more often than 1
> hourly ?
> Is there a file that can be modified or prop tree variable ?
>
> Justin Smithies

I believe the metar data is only updated hourly at the source so there
is no point to polling more often.

Sanity check might be nice, though.  Last week my local airport was
reporting 128 knot cross winds!  Happend to be the exact instant I was
trying to run my very first Nasal script.  It took me awhile to figure
out it wasn't a programming error on my part 8^)