Erik Hofman wrote:

> Are you sure:
> http://www.ae.uiuc.edu/m-selig/ads/coord_database.html#B
>
> http://www.ae.uiuc.edu/m-selig/ads/afplots/b29root.gif
> http://www.ae.uiuc.edu/m-selig/ads/coord/b29root.dat
>
> http://www.ae.uiuc.edu/m-selig/ads/afplots/b29tip.gif
> http://www.ae.uiuc.edu/m-selig/ads/coord/b29tip.dat
>
> Erik

Those aren't polar graphs. They are the airfoil cross sections. (I
actually used them to make the .ac model) I know that you can get polar
data from them, I just don't think that it will realistically ever get
done. I might be wrong, but hey. I originally considered doing some CFD
on them, but I could not find any linux program that I could grok to do
this (I never got x-foil to work right) and I didn't want to install
windows just to run some of the easier software.
Josh