>     So ***ATI*** users, please make sure you try them!

    I managed to get (remote) access to an ATI card box, and I am
getting somewhere.

    And so, I have proven that fglrx does not work (without much
fiddling) with 0.1 alpha. My apologies :( The good news I've found out
what's missing and what has to be done with it to get it to hopefully
work.

    For now, please try the "radeon" driver when prompted at system
startup, and see how well that works.

Pigeon.