"dene maxwell" wrote:

> a couple of other observations
>
> The ICAO selector doesn't like lower-case

Aaah, didn't think of that because I always use upper case for ICAO
codes.

> The land-cover seems to be offset to the coast line (in the case of NZWN to
> the south)

This is part of a well-known issue, has been discussed on this list and
off-line for a long time and won't be changed just by setting up a
Mapserver to visualize the data  :-)
Please look in the archives for an explanation, there has been a rather
detailed discussion in Feb. or March.

> on the positive...its a very intuative interface [...]

Thanks, I'm trying to get better every time I touch this  ;-)

        Martin.