Selon Lee Elliott :

> On Monday 24 April 2006 12:16, Martin Spott wrote:
> > Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> > > There's a reason why hardly any graphics professional uses a
> > > flatscreen for his work. Those people insist on CRTs. My CRT
> > > was quite cheap, and doesn't seem to have a linear
> > > voltage/brightness curve, but colors are OK.
> >
> > Last year on the LinuxTag I met Harald Koenig again - formerly
> > known as "Mr. S3"  :-)
> > He was displaying a system for handling and employing colour
> > management profiles. Maybe we can elaborate a recommendation
> > for how to calibrate FlightGear users' screens. Currently I
> > only know of such systems for commercial operating systems
> > (IRIX, MacOS, Windows, ....),
> >
> >     Martin.
>
> Being able to calibrate FG's display would be a useful and
> professional feature.  As to how it would be done though...

With a colorimetric sensor and a dedicated software. People doing photo editing
are used to that if they want their printer print the same image they see and
edited on the screen. Such package start at about 100 euros.

-Fred

--
Frédéric Bouvier
http://frfoto.free.fr         Photo gallery - album photo