Hello all,

back at the beginning of April I reported a problem where the top
menu and any open dialogue windows stop responding to mouse
clicks.

The problem is intermittent in that some times it happens
immediately and sometimes it doesn't happen at all.  I get
nothing from setting --log-level=warn when this happens

So far, no one else seems to have hit this problem but can anyone
suggest what might be causing it?

Atm, I can't really use FG because of this problem.

...then there's the problem with the correct winds and
visibilities not being honoured too, but that's been happening
for well over a year now.

LeeE