Hi all,
          I have a quick question that someone is bound to know the answer to.

On my aircraft model i need the flaps to step through 7 positions.
But i noticed that the nasal script "controls.nas" is hard coded to 3 equal
positions only.

How do i get around that without changing the controls.nas script as other
aircraft might need the 3 equal steps .
I just want mine to have 7 steps we ll in fact if i may go a little further
could i have the following positions ?

0 Degree
1  "
5  "
15  "
20  "
25 "
30  "

Any fancy scripting ideas without changing any of the default FG source, just
the aircrafts folder sources.
This has to work from any joystick file too and the default keyboard file.

Thanks in advance
Justin Smithies