On Wednesday 10 May 2006 11:47, flying.toaster wrote:
> I've already started working on the 3D model of the 340-500. Is it worth I
> should continue with it ?

I haven't started yet.  I have the data I need to get the accuracy of majority
of the parts down to the millimeter range, and I was planning on creating the
A330-300 and its cockpit first, then copy and paste fuselage-frame-stations
to produce both the A33X and A34X variants.

How much progress have you made?  May be we should collaborate?

Ampere