Hi all

Last night Dave, shavlir, Eow^^ and I successfully flew in "rather" tight formation for about 20 minutes. At any given times our 4 aircraft were contained within a 50 meters diameter volume. We managed to maintain an arrow shape formation with Dave Culp in lead shavlir #2 on his right wing, me #3 on his left wing and finally Eow^^ as #4 on my left wing. We also switched to diamond and shavlir and I both moved from Dave's left wing to his right while remaining in formation.
With a little more training we can close up a little better, we even managed a formation landing...
It was awesome.

You can check out screenshots of this flight at the following locations:
http://flamebunny.homelinux.net/pictures.php?name=fgfs&page=6
http://fgfs.i-net.hu/modules/xoopsgallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album14
http://www.geocities.com/eow_fg_mp/

I am looking for a good aircraft for this exercise, the OV_10 was good since it was stable, easy to control its speed and great field of view.
However I'd like one with nav instruments as well, for future flights following a flight plan....;)

Regards,

Julien