Hi Curt

I couldn't really give two hoots about getting FG running on the P1... it's P4 I want FG>=099 to run

From: "Curtis L. Olson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Pigeon wrote:

- FGLive won't run on a P1/166Mhz, 96MB Ram with S3 Trio64V+ video card... Loading GRUB ...error 21

   That's an unfortunate bug due to old/broken bios with some old
machines. Apparently LILO might work.

   On the other hand, I don't know if your machine is really capable of
running FG? (Anyone?)

P1/166 seems pretty doubtful. Dene, if you paid yourself $1 for every hour you've spent trying to get FG running on this old machine you would have been able to afford a new machine by now. :-)

Tha sounds like shuffling change from one pocket to another!!!

... over here we call that pocket hockey :-) equally as productive !!

:-)

Curt.

:-D ene

Shop ‘til you drop at XtraMSN Shopping http://shopping.xtramsn.co.nz/home/