Hi all,

    I have just put up the navaids stuff to the fgmap for people to
test/play with a bit. It is at http://mpmap02.flightgear.org/
or http://pigeond.net/flightgear/fg_server_map.html and there is now a
new "nav" tab in the menu.

    Hope the interface is straight forward. Currently there are mainly
two ways of using it:

    - Search a navaid by its id/code or name. After a search, results
      would be shown at the bottom, and you can show and pan to a navaid
      by clicking on it in the result list.

    - Show all navaids in the current view of the map.

    You can select what type of navaid to search for/show as well.

    You can toggle a type of navaid to be visible/invisible.

    There are certain things on my TODO list:

    - Drawing proper glideslope/etc for ILS, currently it only shows the
      name and the freq for the ILS.

    - Heliport is not done/shown yet.

    - Optimizing the database/queries. I haven't tune anything yet. I
      guess this is one of the purposes of this testing release. So
      please don't mind if sometimes the lookups are slow.

    - Adding metar reports for airports

    Please let me know any feedbacks and bugs.

    http://mpmap01.flightgear.org/ stays as it is, just in case the new
fgmap is really broken :)

Pigeon.