Pigeon wrote:

>>    http://pigeond.net/photos/flightgear/videos/
>>

>    Mind you, they are a bit old. We should probably do some more new
>videos, like the AAR stuff. New aircrafts, etc.

I have a couple here:

http://www.flightgear.org/~curt/WrightSim/
http://www.flightgear.org/Gallery-v0.9.8/Movies/fgfs-movie2.AVI
http://www.flightgear.org/Gallery-v0.9.8/Movies/fgfs-movie1.AVI
http://www.flightgear.org/~curt/Models/Special/Rascal110_2/Movies/chapt1-divx6.avi
http://www.flightgear.org/~curt/Models/Special/Rascal110_2/Movies/chapt3-divx6.avi

The last two require the divx6 codec.  Users of xine/mplayer should be
fine.  MS holdouts :-) might need to go download the codec.

One of these days I want to make a movie of myself taking the B1900d out
of Ranger Creek (6WA8), flying down the valley, turning around and
bringing it back ... with the GWPS blaring terrain and sink rate
warnings most of the time, ATC chatter going on, and the "Meet Your
Maker" song playing in the background ... :-)

Curt.