* Mathias Fröhlich -- Monday 19 June 2006 19:19:
> I have also removed the functions that are very most likely slower than the
> libm implementations from the header.

Concerning that float_to_int() thingy: what I really wanted was to get
rid of it in Cockpit/, where stuff like that just doesn't belong. You may
have noticed that Erik and I discussed replacing it with standard functions,
but the proposals were C99 and were, thus, not acceptable.

Meanwhile I've dumped that whole function from Instrumentation/HUD/*,
so I don't care at all how this is solved for the old HUD code. The
old HUD used a lot of float->int conversions for all sorts of values
that later ended up as GLfloat again ...

So, if someone adds  #define float_to_int  int   ... fine with me.  :-)

m.