* Maik Justus -- Sunday 16 July 2006 23:35:
> When flying backwards it shows a positive speed.

Whoops, you are right. I seem to remember that this worked at some
time, and I don't usually fly backwards with a helicopter (which I
find quite dangerous), so I didn't notice. The ASI reads
/instrumentation/airspeed-indicator/indicated-speed-kt  from the
"airspeed-indicator" intrument, which delivers positive values for
backwards flight, too. Who's responsible for this? David?

> I think the real speed indicator remains at zero.

So do I.

m.