Hello Stuart, Ralf,

"Buchanan, Stuart" wrote:
> --- Martin Spott wrote:
>> I'd like to get the MultiPlayer setup on my wife's PeeCee up and
>> running before I recommend use of this feature in The Manual.

> I thought I wrote a chapter for the Features section of the manual
> already? Or were you going to include it in the main installation section?

Both  :-)
Yes, we already have that chapter but I think it deserves an even more
prominent place; I simply wish to motivate more people to use it.
By working on The Manual over the years (I know, with varying effort) I
gained a certain track record of running into obscure problems, because
I typically try to experience myself how a feature really works instead
of relying on developers' README's (whose content is not always valid
for non-mainstream platforms  ;-)

> So, presumably you are unable to connect to the normal MP servers?

Partially, yesterday evening I got registered as "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and I
did not see any other aircraft - except those who are mounted
statically into the KSFO scenery. I'll try again today.

Ralf Gerlich wrote:

> Are you sure you enabled AI-objects?

I'm sure I _disabled_ "ai-models". After setting "--enable-ai-models"
things look much better:

  http://foxtrot.mgras.net/bitmap/FGFS/EDWJ-MP_01.jpg

Thanks to you both for responding !
        Martin.