Long time since this thread was active :P

Anyway, thinking back to this project and hoping to do something for FlightGear (taking a look at the current CVS source it all looks a little over my head).

Anyway, i'll happily work on this project and host it myself, question is - is this a good idea, and can i make use of the flightgear logo (with/without some colour scheme mods?).

I'd really appreciate everyones input :)

On 05/01/06, Ampere K. Hardraade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On January 4, 2006 12:26 pm, Martin Spott wrote:
> Karsten Krispin wrote:
> > But it would be great to have such a database and acutally also the
> > object db (but that's another story) on one site. - Users doesn't have to
> > crawl on hundreds of sites to find some nice aircrafts but looking on
> > fg-site and get happy.
>
> I'd say this is already the case _now_, but this:
> > [...] Additionally, you don't have to keep track of the latest version of
> > one aircraft, the author himself can update his aircraft on his own.
>
> really makes sense.
>
> Cheers,
>       Martin.
Agreed!