Hi Melchior,

I was able to reproduce this. It seems to have to do with specular
highlights, since it's only visible, if this option is not deactivated
on the commandline.
Wasn't able to see this before, because I have that turned off for
performance reasons.

At the first glance it it seems to have to do with the materials rather
than the sun.
How do they both interact exactly?

Anyway, I looked into my code and tried some changes that could affect
this. However there wasn't any impact.
So, to say the truth, I'm a bit clueless as to where this effect is
coming from.
Any ideas?

How can I checkout a copy of sg/fg before the commit of my code?
This way I could see it it's indeed a bug I caused.

Mark