"Curtis L. Olson" wrote:

> I have a simulator here running 4 copies of flightgear.  A master copy
> that drives the instrument panel and 3 slave copies that render the
> out-the-window views.  I would like to connect this simulator up to the
> multiplayer system (which at the moment implies connecting each of the 4
> copies of FG individually to the MP system.)

Why don't you simply connect to the MP server via the master machine
and drive the remaining displays via the '--native' I/O mechanism ? I'm
pretty sure that this is the setup we ran on the LinuxTag booth.

Well, I'm convinced the Multiplayer protocol, not being platform
dependent, is better designed for such porpose, but at least you
_could_ have an alternative.

Cheers,
        Martin.