Hi,
while training with the as350 I have optimized the parameters (in cvs).
Now it feels very good (and is a bit easier to fly). I hope it is quite
realistic, but I have no experience in real helicopter flying, only
rc-helicopter.
Compared to the bo the as350 is a comfortable limmo, while the bo is a
sports car.

Maik