--- Krishna Prasad wrote:
> HI
> I donot know what needs to be changed. can you give me
> the links to the documentations that tells us about
> the plane parameters. And also about how to develop a
> plane.
> Krishna

Hi Krishna,

The main FG documentation can be found here:

http://www.flightgear.org/Docs/getstart/getstart.html

The aircraft can be designed to a number of different Flight Dynamics
Models. The two main ones are

JSBSim: http://jsbsim.sourceforge.net/

YASim:
http://cvs.flightgear.org/cgi-bin/viewvc/viewvc.cgi/data/Docs/README.yasim?view=markup

Probably the easiest way to develop a plane is to look at the examples
that already exist. The Rascal and Manta aircraft

http://www.flightgear.org/Downloads/aircraft/index.shtml

are examples of UAVs and so should provide a good basis for your project.

Unfortunately there are no short-cuts to creating an aircraft - it is an
involved process and will require you to read a lot of documenation,
experiment and work things out.

Good luck!

-Stuart

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html