Hi all ,
 I have a few questions about the terrain textures...
Fantastic job by the way ... ! I just cant outfly the textures like I
could in MSFS, no matter how hard I try :)
I have noticed that the texture scale is a bit small  , city's in
particular.My little Bravo easily spans a 4 lane street  , so I scaled
them up 200% and they looked more accurate .But my skill at making them
seamless is terrible !
But the next thing I noticed is the scenery defaults to Textures.high.
Is there an option or command that can choose high/low resolution
textures without removing the Textures.high folder ?For those of us
that have not so new graphics cards....
Looking for ways to increase framerates , the biggest hits are scenery
visibility, airport lights (though I don't understand that one , they
used to have no effect if I turned off Enhanced Lighting), and aircraft
shadows. 3d clouds dont affect my framerates noticeably.
Thanks,
Syd