Hi Guys,

I have just ran cvs update for Simgear and Flightgear and get the
following: (I have removed the blank lines)

 $ fgfs --aircraft=b1900d
WARNING: ssgLoadTexture: Cannot determine file type for
'/usr/local/share/FlightGear/FOO'
Target Tracking script loading ...
Chat [Aerotro] Welcome to Aerotro
Chat [Aerotro] this is version v0.9.11
Chat [Aerotro] using protocol version v1.1
Chat [Aerotro] gorilla is now online, using
Chat [Aerotro] Aircraft/b1900d/Models/b1900d-anim.xml
Initializing Flight Director
Initializing Nasal Electrical System
Nasal runtime error: setprop() value is not string or number
at /usr/local/share/FlightGear/Aircraft/b1900d/Nasal/flightdirector.nas,
line 316
  called
from: /usr/local/share/FlightGear/Aircraft/b1900d/Nasal/flightdirector.nas,
line 328
KLN-90B Initialized

Issue can be replicated by clicking on a hotspot, mouse cursor will
change as you right click through modes but hotspots will not respond.
FGFS continues to run.

CVS update was from the last hour or less.

Regards

George