Vivian Meazza schrieb:
> Martin wrote
>

>> Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] OpenSceneGraph
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 27, 2006 at 09:52:25AM +0200, Martin Spott wrote:
>>

>>> Building OSG on IRIX is really simple, just follow the rules, the same
>>> for Solaris. Yesterday I tried compiling from CVS on both platforms.
>>> FreeBSD will follow right now,
>>>
>> OSG CVS compiles and works great on FreeBSD-5.3 with Radeon9200 and
>> XOrg driver - at least those examples that don't require GLSL.
>> The burning Cessna is a _very_ impressive demo !
>>

> Hmm, last time I looked OSG wasn't ported to Cygwin. Is it now, or do we
> have a potential problem here?
>
> I built OSG under MSVC 8 some time ago now. Wasn't easy, but got there in
> the end.

I will provide a  3rdparty package Binary ZIP archive, like the one on
http://www.oflebbe.de/oflebbe/FlightGear even for the patched OSG needed.

Since I had massive problems with the static OSG I provide a fully Dll
Build rather than a static build this time. As a positive side effect it
reduces link time dramatically.

Olaf