Hi,
On Wednesday 01 November 2006 00:43, Georg Vollnhals wrote:
> I hope you did understand me right, all that feedback is not mentioned
> as "it is broken, please fix it" but just to inform you about what works
> on my O/S/PC hardware and what does not. If these feedbacks would come
That comment is not a problem.

> >from several people it would be your turn to filter out what is the
>
> important message/information for you as we user don't know how far the
> implementation process has grown until now and what is still lacking.
> In general I was very surprised how far you have got in this short time
> and that much more is working as I expected before.
Thanks.

> It was only a short test yesterday evening and so was today due to
> lacking sparetime.  But I found out that the EDLA  scenery is only one
> exampe of a lot of sceneries behaving the same. Not only
> 3D-objects-heavy ones like the Paris or London one but also the Hamburg
> scenery which has got only an overviewable number of 3D objects.
> But if you write that the ac3d loader has to be improved now then I
> think we should wait with further investigations about these sceneries
> until this task has been completed.
>
> > May be you can put that on any ftp/whatever server before sending a mail
> > bomb :) ?
>
> No problem at all, next weekend could be a good time to do so.
Well I will leave at Thursday evening until Sunday. So this week has mostly
passed for osg and flightgear :-/ ...

> First I thought of the "normal" and uncritical display artifacts. But
> the "dark" screenshot only to demonstrate that the GUI displays fine.
> Here they are:
>
> http://home.arcor.de/vollnhals-bremen/OSGErr/fgfs-screen-0041.jpg
> http://home.arcor.de/vollnhals-bremen/OSGErr/fgfs-screen-0132.jpg
> http://home.arcor.de/vollnhals-bremen/OSGErr/fgfs-screen-0143.jpg
> http://home.arcor.de/vollnhals-bremen/OSGErr/fgfs-screen-0154.jpg
Ok, for the black screen I am at the moment a bit clueless.

The transparency stuff is due to a switched off z test. I believe that the old
plib version did so too.
I know that problem. I am working on integrating the panel into the
scenegraph. That will be beneficial anyway.

   Greetings

             Mathias