Didier Fabert schrieb:
> Le dimanche 5 novembre 2006 02:47, Georg Vollnhals a écrit :
>
>> Hi Didier,
>> I don't know whether this helps you but I put the latest compiled
>> FG-OSG-CVS bin-folder on my homepage (3.9 M).
>> It is compiled under OpenSuse x86_64 and I don't know whether this runs
>> under other 64bit Linux versions.
>> But you might try it just to see what happens if you are curious.
>>
>> http://home.arcor.de/vollnhals-bremen/FG-OSG64/bin.tar.gz
>>
>> Regards
>> Georg EDDW
>>

> it's a little bit better again, but crash anyway with the error
> undefined symbol: alutLoadWAVFile
>
> what is your freealut number version? 1.1.0?
>
> thanks in advance

Sorry, forgive an absolute Linux n00b!
I searched all my files (with KFind) and also looked for the installed
files with YAST - but it seems I don't have this freealut installed????
What I could find was openal, openal-32bit and openal-devel. These are
all version 1.0.20051129-17.
Is this an alternative to freealut? Or did I miss to find it?
Regards
Georg EDDW