Le jeudi 9 novembre 2006 01:25, Georg Vollnhals a écrit :
> Hi Didier,
> I tested Charles de Gaulle and Orly now with the *lastest* OSG *CVS*
> compile from this evening and with Mathias latest patch (see list).
> You are right in one point - loading needs  a looooot of time, many
> minutes, one could thing that the program "stucks", you see a lot of
> hd-activities on your pc. But with patience I could fly from both
> airports with *partially* very bad framerates, I think due to the many
> objects and the development state of the OSG version. There are also
> some small scenery display artifacts. When the objects are loaded,
> flying with the Cessna (low speed) goes pretty fine until you come into
> another region and objects are loaded from the hd, then the framerate
> goes down.
> Nightlighting does not work, but I will look tomorrow whether I have the
> complete "original" scenery from the "helijah" site also installed in
> the OSG branch. It should be but I am irritated because I could not see
> any aircraft at Orly what I have in the PLIB version.
> Regards
> Georg

first thank to interest of my problem,

you're right, after five minutes, the bo105 ist at LFPO. the framerate is
15-25. a little bit, and it's completely flyable. (35-40 with plib here)

i saw a problem : some buidings are with day texture, and other with night
texture. i'm landing onto Paris center and, with the external view, i rotate
around the aircraft. the sun position is not fixed at the same time, left
side of aircraft is on shadow, with another camera position, it's the right
side.
that can explain why some building are day textured, and some others night
textured

regards
--
Didier Fabert