Hi,

and here's another one.

Among other changes I added versions of the SimGear and FlightGear
products using the plib branch to ease comparison with OSG. To use them run

        make disableall enable-FlightGear_plib

before making 'all'. The plib-versions and the OSG-versions need to be
installed in different prefixes, otherwise each overwrites the other
one. I do this using the following sequence.

        make disableall enable-FlightGear
        make PREFIX=<osg-version-prefix> reconfigure FlightGear
        make disableall enable-FlightGear_plib
        make PREFIX=<plib-version-prefix> reconfigure FlightGear_plib

One could use also different build directories - and I intend to make
this easier together with different configurations (prefix, set of
enabled and disabled packages, etc.) - but with the sequence above you
minimise the amount of double-compilation of packages which are shared
by the OSG- and the plib-version of FlightGear.

You can find the build system at
ftp://ftp.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Misc_rag/fgfs-builder/

Cheers,
Ralf