What you are seeing is my car in my driveway.  I have an Xbow IMU/GPS/INS connected to a maxstream radio modem connected wirelessly to another maxstream radio modem in my living room connected to my laptop running special software to decode and log the Xbow data and then send it "live" over to a running copy of flightgear on my main desktop PC which is slaved to the xbow data *and* connected to the FG multiplayer system at the same time.

Wow. It's quarter to nine P.M. and still light out, according to the picture. ;-)

This is interesting. Looks like it is driving Google maps? I've wondered if there is a way to ship data to Google Maps or (better yet) a copy of Google Earth running locally on a PC. I'd like to output data from JSBSim to do that. Anyone know if that's possible?

Jon