Hi Maik,

On Tuesday 14 November 2006 18:15, Maik Justus wrote:
> Hi Durk,
> the length of the new directory is (of course not) the most important
> aspect. I will change the patch to search for multiplayer aircrafts in
> AI/Aircraft first.
> Maik

Cool, Thanks!

It looks like this might be a good opportunity to start reorganizing the AI
directory structure. I will probably have some time after the weekend to do
my part (i.e. move Airport related stuff in the base package and update the
remaining path names in the code).

If anybody has convincing arguments why the suggested reordering is not a good
idea, please do so before the weekend! :-)

Cheers,
Durk