Hi,

On Wednesday 22 November 2006 22:59, Georg Vollnhals wrote:
> good to know.
>
> I only made these reports as a thought it might be helpful for you, not
> because there are actual problems which might be solved immediately.
>
> Please give us a note when you would like us to report any possible bugs.
> This makes more sense to avoid not helpful noise on this list.
So that will not mean that you should not report.
I still read that and have a very local (a sheet of paper on my desk) todo
list ... :)
But if I break something I usually try to respond very quick to that.
Currently this is not the case because of the given reason.

I prepare a huge change to the animations. I think that this will be the next
checkpoint where I really need feedback from all. But I will announce that
explicitly.

    Greetings

            Mathias