On Monday 27 November 2006 00:03, Ampere K. Hardraade wrote:
> On Saturday 25 November 2006 18:27, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> > On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 22:02:17 +0100, wim wrote in message
> >
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > > You may want to try the following app to extract your data:
> > >
> > > http://www.frantz.fi/software/g3data.php
> >
> > ..is also Debianised.  For other alternatives, play with apt-cache
> > feeding it search strings like extract data from graph scan. Etc.
>
> Cool, thanks.
>
> Is there similar tool for processing vector graphics?
> http://www.bea-fr.org/docspa/2000/f-sc000725a/pdf/appendix4p.pdf
>
> Ampere

Nevermind.  I gathered the data using the program... but it was an extremely
time consuimg and painful experience.

Anyway, now I am stuck with another problem.  The aircraft orientates fine.
It also has the "correct" altitude.  However, setting /velocities/airspeed-kt
doesn't make the aircraft move, nor does setting /velocities/ubody-fps.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Ampere