Hi Mathias,

>> The cause of this is very simple.
>> OpenSceneGraph changed a class name from CameraNode to Camera,
>> so Main/renderer.cxx should have also been changed but it wasn't.
>>
>> So, I changed it and successfully built fgfs.
>> Here's the diff for the file.
>
> I still build upon the patched osg-1.2 version.
> So I will only do that change in cvs if most of the others tell me
> that they
> want to use osg-cvs too.

I see.

> I know that name change. But I am unsure if I want to force people
> to use osg
> cvs ...

You don't have to force people to use osg cvs.
I'm building fgfs with osg/cvs, simgear/cvs, plib svn trunk
periodically (not so often though).
So I'll tell you if there's any problems building this so that many
people can solve the same problem.
Maybe this kinda info helps people decide to or not to use osg/csv.

Tat