Hi,

Chris Wilkinson wrote:
>> Try the fgfs-builder package (download from
>> ftp://ftp.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Misc_rag/fgfs-builder/ or checkout
>> from http://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/fgfsbuilder/branches/stable
>> using Subversion) ;-)
>
> Does that require me to have the cvs/osg version of flightgear?
> I'm running 0.9.10 stable, without osg...

fgfs-builder will fetch the required sources and compile the CVS/OSG
version of FlightGear and OSG.

> I've given up on terragear, because several dependencies were not
> available for SUSE 10.1, and compiling from source fails on those.

The TerraGear dependencies are a PITA, which was the original reason for
the builder, in which I try to handle the dependencies. It also includes
some (automatically applied) patches which helped me compile the stuff.

The builder also builds fgsd and if there's a dependency that's not yet
in there and that's not generally available (e.g. on SUSE), I'll try to
add a product for that.

I would be glad to extend the builder to work around or even solve
issues on distributions other than Debian or even other OS'.

Cheers,
Ralf