Can you send me your version of the file? Thanks in advance.

On 1/3/07, Roy Vegard Ovesen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wednesday 03 January 2007 10:27, woodyst wrote:
> It can be fixed in "kap140.nas" file, I think. I would study that file
well
> and if I can, I will send another patch.

I've overhauled kap140.nas quite extensively. I've changed to more
sensible
property data types like boolenas instead of text. I've also fixed the bug
that Joacim Persson reported.

I'll try to hand it over to someone with write access to CVS tonight.
Because
of this you should hold off studying the code until the new version is in
CVS.

--
Roy Vegard Ovesen

Woodyst.