On 01/09/2007 11:09 PM, Jon S. Berndt wrote:
>>Three more contributions to the bug collection:
>>
>>*) Weird thing: The model seems never to consume any fuel.  I dumped
>>  the property list and discovered that engines/engine/fuel-flow-gph
>>  takes on reasonable values and tracks the throttle setting, while
>>  engines/engine/fuel-flow_pph remained stuck at zero.  This is a
>>  particularly bad disconnect, since apparently the latter is what
>>  gets integrated to calculate engines/engine/fuel-consumed-lbs.
>

> Is this on the JSBSim C-182?

Yes.

I'm using very a recent data/ tree from cvs.

I'm still using the fsgs binary from May 17  2006, because I still
can't compile anything more recent.  See below

 ./autogen.sh
Host info: Linux i686
 automake: 1.8.5 (18)

Running aclocal
/usr/share/aclocal/lib3ds.m4:4: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_LIB3DS
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending%20aclocal
Running autoheader
Running automake --add-missing
src/FDM/YASim/Makefile.am:50: bad characters in variable name `'
src/FDM/YASim/Makefile.am:57: bad characters in variable name `'
src/FDM/YASim/Makefile.am:51: yasim_LDADD multiply defined in condition TRUE ...
src/FDM/YASim/Makefile.am:49: ... `yasim_LDADD' previously defined here
src/FDM/YASim/Makefile.am:57:  multiply defined in condition TRUE ...
src/FDM/YASim/Makefile.am:50: ... `' previously defined here
src/FDM/YASim/Makefile.am:58: proptest_LDADD multiply defined in condition TRUE
src/FDM/YASim/Makefile.am:56: ... `proptest_LDADD' previously defined here
Running autoconf

Now you are ready to run './configure'