Th., I had to remove the "userarchive" flag in Nasal/Concorde-fuel.xml:

  -    <fuel type="int" userarchive="y">0</fuel>
  +    <fuel type="int">0</fuel>

This would have set /presets/fuel for all aircraft. I don't know
if any other aircraft uses that property at all, but "userarchive"
shouldn't be used for writing generic properties. It was OK to
write into an aircraft node like /sim/model/concorde/fuel, but
that's now depreciated, too. The way to go is to use aircraft
specific config files. The following would save your property
with the new method:

  aircraft.data.add("/presets/fuel");

Use that how often and for how many properties you want. The
Concorde config file is all yours.  :-)

m.